Outsourcing your payroll functions not only saves you time, as well as money and training, but will most likely also reduce mistakes from human error, as we focus strictly on capturing all staff personal and payroll information into an automated payroll system.
Should you prefer not to outsource your payroll functions, we can still assist you in calculating the compulsory employee’s taxes (PAYE, UIF and SDL).
Feel free to outsource any of the following HR and Payroll services to us:
- Automated payroll processing
- Allow employees 24/7 access to encrypted and password protected employee data (pay slips, leave records, overtime, loans, etc.)
- Generating of employee weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay slips
- Generating payroll summary report for easy payment of employee’s net salaries
- Generating electronic batch payroll file for easy import into your digital banking platform, saving you time and giving you peace of mind that the payments made to your employees agrees 100% to their net pay on their pay slips
- Calculation of compulsory employee’s taxes
- Completion of the SARS’ EMP201 return
- Submission of the EMP201 return via SARS e-filing, as well as loading a SARS payment instruction to your digital banking platform for approval with constant reminders to make timeous payment to SARS in order to avoid late payment penalties and/or interest
- Bi-annual preparation of employee IRP5/IT3 certificates
- Bi-annual preparation of the EMP501 reconciliation, as well as the submission thereof
- Annual completion and submission of the Return of Earnings (ROE) with the Workman’s Compensation Fund and obtaining the Letter of Good Standing (LOGS) within two-working days from receiving proof of full payment to the Workman’s Compensation Fund from you
- Best labour practices advice and labour dispute resolution